CLOUD SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- Tampa, FL
- Moffitt Business Center at Intellicenter (MBC)
- Technology Services
- Full Time - Day Shift - M - F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Req #: 37687
At Moffitt Cancer Center, we come face-to-face with cancer every day, but we also see courage. And it inspires us to be the safest and best place for cancer care – to bring greater hope to every patient we serve. It’s why we’ve been continually named One of the Top Places to Work in the Tampa Bay Area. As the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida, Moffitt employs some of the best and brightest minds from around the world. Moffitt is the leading cancer hospital in both Florida and the Southeast and has been nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report since 1999. Because working at Moffitt is both a career and a mission: to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Join a dedicated, diverse and inclusive team of over 7,000 to be a part of the Courageous future we envision.
Cloud Systems Administrator
- The Cloud Administrator is responsible for configuring and managing the instances of the cloud infrastructure services and the multiple cloud providers, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. The individual also leads, oversees and maintains, multiuser computing environment as per the requirements of the Center.
- The cloud administrator will have to develop, configure, implement and manage the systems that comprise the underlying cloud platform. The professional assists in setting up public or private cloud systems balancing the workloads and deploying them in an automated way. The administrator will also be responsible for continued future expansion of multi-cloud opportunities that best fit the Center's direction. The individual should monitor and alter the systems as per the prescribed methodology.
- Collaborate to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development life-cycle.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree** - IS, Computer Science, Business Administration, or similar
- a Master's degree and two (2) years of experience executing and supporting IT cloud solutions may be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor's degree and four (4) years of technology experience listed above
- Minimum of four (4) years proficiency in a technical support role of systems, and data center operations with minimum of two (2) years of experience executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Master’s degree
- Experience in GCP, AWS, and Azure.
- Working in an environment where HIPAA compliance is in use. Logical problem solving skills with the ability to follow documented instructions and guidelines. Experience in a healthcare setting preferred, specifically a hospital or hospital system, preferably in a 24x7 environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Moffitt Cancer Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran or disabled status. We seek candidates whose skills, and personal and professional experience, have prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Moffitt endeavors to make moffitt.org/careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact one of the Human Resources receptionists by phone at 813-745-7899 or by email at HRReceptionists@moffitt.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.